- this(GstEvent* gstEvent, bool ownedRef)
- this(GstFormat format, long minsize, long maxsize, bool async)
- this(Caps caps)
- this(GstEventType type, Structure structure)
- this(bool resetTime)
- this(GstClockTime timestamp, GstClockTime duration)
- this(GstClockTime latency)
- this(Structure structure)
- this(string systemId, Buffer data, string origin)
- this(GstQOSType type, double proportion, GstClockTimeDiff diff, GstClockTime timestamp)
- this(double rate, GstFormat format, GstSeekFlags flags, GstSeekType startType, long start, GstSeekType stopType, long stop)
- this(Segment segment)
- this(GstFormat format, long position)
- this(ListG streams)
- this(string name, Message msg)
- this(GstFormat format, ulong amount, double rate, bool flush, bool intermediate)
- this(StreamCollection collection)
- this(uint groupId)
- this(string streamId)
- this(TagList taglist)
- this(Toc toc, bool updated)
gstreamer Event Event
Create a new step event. The purpose of the step event is to instruct a sink to skip amount (expressed in format) of media. It can be used to implement stepping through the video frame by frame or for doing fast trick modes.
A rate of <= 0.0 is not allowed. Pause the pipeline, for the effect of rate = 0.0 or first reverse the direction of playback using a seek event to get the same effect as rate < 0.0.
The flush flag will clear any pending data in the pipeline before starting the step operation.
The intermediate flag instructs the pipeline that this step operation is part of a larger step operation.