- this(GstEvent* gstEvent, bool ownedRef)
- this(GstFormat format, long minsize, long maxsize, bool async)
- this(Caps caps)
- this(GstEventType type, Structure structure)
- this(bool resetTime)
- this(GstClockTime timestamp, GstClockTime duration)
- this(GstClockTime latency)
- this(Structure structure)
- this(string systemId, Buffer data, string origin)
- this(GstQOSType type, double proportion, GstClockTimeDiff diff, GstClockTime timestamp)
- this(double rate, GstFormat format, GstSeekFlags flags, GstSeekType startType, long start, GstSeekType stopType, long stop)
- this(Segment segment)
- this(GstFormat format, long position)
- this(ListG streams)
- this(string name, Message msg)
- this(GstFormat format, ulong amount, double rate, bool flush, bool intermediate)
- this(StreamCollection collection)
- this(uint groupId)
- this(string streamId)
- this(TagList taglist)
- this(Toc toc, bool updated)
gstreamer Event Event
Allocate a new seek event with the given parameters.
The seek event configures playback of the pipeline between start to stop at the speed given in rate, also called a playback segment. The start and stop values are expressed in format.
A rate of 1.0 means normal playback rate, 2.0 means double speed. Negatives values means backwards playback. A value of 0.0 for the rate is not allowed and should be accomplished instead by PAUSING the pipeline.
A pipeline has a default playback segment configured with a start position of 0, a stop position of -1 and a rate of 1.0. The currently configured playback segment can be queried with GST_QUERY_SEGMENT
start_type and stop_type specify how to adjust the currently configured start and stop fields in playback segment. Adjustments can be made relative or absolute to the last configured values. A type of GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE means that the position should not be updated.
When the rate is positive and start has been updated, playback will start from the newly configured start position.
For negative rates, playback will start from the newly configured stop position (if any). If the stop position is updated, it must be different from -1 (GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE) for negative rates.
It is not possible to seek relative to the current playback position, to do this, PAUSE the pipeline, query the current playback position with GST_QUERY_POSITION and update the playback segment current position with a GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET to the desired position.