widget is a container widget with two
children arranged vertically. The division between
the two panes is adjustable by the user by dragging
a handle. See #GtkPaned for details.
GtkVPaned has been deprecated, use #GtkPaned instead.
- protected GtkVPaned*
- the main Gtk struct
- Get the main Gtk struct
- protected void*
- the main Gtk struct as a void*
- this(GtkVPaned* gtkVPaned, bool ownedRef = false);
- Sets our main struct and passes it to the parent class.
- this(Widget child1, Widget child2);
- Creates a new HPaned and adds two widgets as it's children
- static GType
- Create a new #GtkVPaned
Use gtk_paned_new() with %GTK_ORIENTATION_VERTICAL instead
the new #GtkVPaned
ConstructionException GTK+ fails to create the object.