widget is a container widget with two
children arranged horizontally. The division between
the two panes is adjustable by the user by dragging
a handle. See #GtkPaned for details.
GtkHPaned has been deprecated, use #GtkPaned instead.
- protected GtkHPaned*
- the main Gtk struct
- Get the main Gtk struct
- protected void*
- the main Gtk struct as a void*
- this(GtkHPaned* gtkHPaned, bool ownedRef = false);
- Sets our main struct and passes it to the parent class.
- this(Widget child1, Widget child2);
- Creates a new HPaned and adds two widgets as it's children
- static GType
- Create a new #GtkHPaned
Use gtk_paned_new() with %GTK_ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL instead
the new #GtkHPaned
ConstructionException GTK+ fails to create the object.